Monday, March 22, 2010

Test Results

Yo,
Whats up my chillin peeps, this is Kiosh, the cool dog..uh..alien I mean.
Got some new little prizes for ya'll today. But first a little info on da movie.
Abducted is coming along real sweet. From the looks of it, I'd say its about halfway done, maybe, I dunno. My main man Jack hopes to have it done by summer time this year. So lets just hope for it sometime then eh?
Anyway here are some animation tests of all of us here aliens.

Here is the big man boss man Lord Monty, doin some cool dance moves for us.

His tail got a little crusty crust but we ended up doing a much smoother movement with it in the end.

Here's a test of my girl Patches and yours truly, lookin good for ya'll, Mmmm!


Hope you enjoyed that, cuz I sure did. Well that's all I got for ya all today my little human peeps. Love and Peace-until we take over your world. HA HA HA!

Love always-
Alien Kiosh
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment