Monday, April 12, 2010

Wonderful World of Disney!

This is it kiddos!
The big one!
The deal of all deals!!!

Our main man Jack just happened to send in a few pictures of our production and a few animation clips to Walt Disney Studios, you heard right...Walt Disney!
Burbank, California, Hollywood, the big dogs! The world leaders! Even more in power than I am!
Disney ate us up! We got an email back right away basically saying they wanted our creator to make a full length animated movie! Due to copyright reasons we can't post the email here on blogspot. They are going to be flying Jack all the way out to California to take a tour of the studio. In the end it is all up to Jack if he wants to make this movie or not, which means we will have to relocate to California of course. But we're talking super duper computer animated special effects, lots of animators working on the film, possible eye popping 3D, big time producers, and tons of cash!
This is it folks, the impossible has become possible. So I guess it is time to say goodbye and we hope all of our fans will be watching. But before I leave I have one last thing to say...


























SUCKERS! Ha ha ha ha, I really had you going didn't I, you stupid humans! Really? Disney? Ha! Those slimy bastards couldn't place one finger on me, pah! They'll be the first to go when I take over the world anyway.
Well I guess you all are pretty upset now aren't you, cry babies. Fine fine, here are some more pictures and drawings to keep you entertained. Enjoy...






Your friend-
Lord Monty
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment