Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 Years

Wazzup, it be Nubert.
Sorry about the last post guyz, Patches can't talk much. She really wanted to make a post but she can only manage a few boops and beeps (She's half robot you know)


June 24th, 2008-Two years ago on this very day Jack started working on Abducted. Two years in the making man! Dats a lot of alone time playing with legos and clay. eesh. Happy Anniversary! I guess.
It was a happy day today. We received our props in the mail from our friend Gil-various machines that light up and even a little table to kill victims on...I..I mean to um...prepare dinner on. Gahah!
Soon we are going to start adding voices for the scenes that are already done. We have a buncha very talented voice actors lined up for the job. We hired Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, Johnny Depp, David Hyde Peirce, and even Michael Jackson (No he's not dead, we abducted him into our ship a while ago)
Uh oh...Lord Monty is yelling at me...oh man, I forgot to clean out the poison chamber! Err, I better go people...but before I do here are some drawings Jack did of all us aliens back when he waz in high school-just copying from Adam Hunter's first drawings of us. Back then we had different names.

Here I am-back then I was gonna be named "Budd"


Here is Patches: no wheels, little sticks for arms, more upright and called "Duncan"


Here is Kiosh: his neck a little more straight and big lumps for arms-back then known as "Chaz"


Here is Lord Monty: not much has changed except for his stick arms and he's a little more ugly now-almost named "Lord Channeler"


And here is our long lost brother Jeeves (he was never made, they cut him from the script those jerks!)

Alright guyz, I gotta go before Monty rips me a new one....OH!!! OW! ...too late...

'till next time,
Nubert
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment